Pages

02/04/2015

Spring shortening

Yep... it happened. I said I would chop the mane off in my « Chopping it off » post, and -to my suprise- I really did. I asked for a very slighltly layered, Lily Collins style lob. The hairdresser took in consideration the frizziness of my hair and left it a bit longer than it was on the pictures, giving it space to bounce up when it dries. I am absolutely chuffed with the way it looks now, it feels a lot lighter, structured and healthier, what more could I ask for ?
What do you think about the lob ? Have you already made the cut ?

Have a lovely day,

Maddy

2 commentaires:

  1. i actually think it suits you so much more, mine used to be really long as well but i love having it shorter :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you :) I've been following your blog (which I adore, by the way) for quite some time and I think your hair looks amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC