Pages

23/03/2015

Springy Asos picks

Seems like spring is creeping up on us frenchies again. It comes to say hi for a few days before leaving us bare-legged and freezing on a cold day of march. As everybody else, I quite want to build a new wardrobe for the upcomming season. To me, spring is all about swapping your dark, gloomy plain fabrics for lighter, cream, pastel, lacy ones (as you'll probably be able to tell, I absolutely love lace). I coudln't think of a better place than ASOS.com to drool over new spring collections. Clothing-wise, Asos strangely has every single piece you need to « springify » your wardrobe. These are a few of my favorites (bear in mind I didn't brows through the beauty section of the website, otherwise this whislist would've been another makeupy-one, because I have no willpower)

Jackets


Tops


Bottoms

Shoes

Jewellery

Accessories


Hope you've found some springspiration (too long on the computer, sorry),
Have a lovely day,
Maddy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC